they look so cute! I wish I could have seen them. We decided to hang here and cook hot dogs in the front for those that came by. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. That meant so much to me, and thanks again for letting the boys hang with us for it a few days. We enjoyed them so much!
We are the cutest little firefighter family around, Justin is our firefighting, dog training, and Daddy hero. Lincoln is one of our miracles and always makes us laugh. He is almost 4 and tons of fun. Dallin is just like justin when he was little, always ready to entertain. My boys complete me and I'm so great full for every moment with them.
6 comments:
they are the cutest monkeys i have ever seen! I cant believe how big they are getting wow!
they look so cute! I wish I could have seen them. We decided to hang here and cook hot dogs in the front for those that came by. Thank you for your nice comments on my blog. That meant so much to me, and thanks again for letting the boys hang with us for it a few days. We enjoyed them so much!
How cute!!! You did a fab job improvising on Dallins costume! Hope we can get together soon!!
2 little monkeys! I love it, they are quite adorable!
They look like their Dad
Pine Valley, UT
Post a Comment