It was time to get the pumpkin carved. We decided this year to have one family pumpkin. Lincoln got to choose what we carved... so try to guess before you scroll down. It kinda looks like Dallin is floating, but its just the bumbo chair he is sitting in , he loves being part of the action.
I am showing Lincoln how to scrape the sides of the pumpkin; yeah right, Lincoln wouldn't touch the insides.
Here are all the boys enthralled by the drill. Captivated by its power.
I may look a little frazzled. I was running to get in the picture I pushed the timer button on the camera.
I may look a little frazzled. I was running to get in the picture I pushed the timer button on the camera.


10 comments:
Dallin's arm in the jumper is hilarious!
congratulations, beautiful family =)
Hilarious!! If Allie sees that, she will be so jealous. I love it!
Hey You, how in the heck are ya doing? I never knew you had a blog. I cannot believe how big your baby is! You guys have such a cute family! I am so glad I found you!
Have a wonderful day!!!
How fun! I cannot wait to get started on ours -- 1 pumpkin to carve sounds a lot smarter than the 4 we need to attempt!! I love that our babes are in this new stage of wanting to get in on the action - those bumboo chair are awesome! Hope you all are doing well ... what's your plans for the holidays this winter?
That pumpkin is awesome! I tried to carve one, but it's pretty ghetto. I need some pointers.
You guys crack me up! How fun to carve Sponge Bob! It looks like it was so fun! I miss getting together for pumpkin carving!
Dallin is so cute! I love him!
What talent to actually make it look like what you intended! Good job Justin!
Thanks for the post, now we will stay in touch.
I have wanted one of those seats, but Bryce won't spend the money, even if they aren't that much, oh well, maybe this time?
I saw at Lowes the other day a Dremmel specifically for pumpkin carving -- perfect for those men who refuse to carve a pumpkin the normal way.
Post a Comment