Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Decorations

Justin and Dallin looking so cute when I was taking pictures of my decorations I had to include them. Dallin is turning into the happiest baby. He loves toys and your attention.
I made some new pillows for our family room. I think they make the couch pop so much more. Ohh and my new rug I got for my birthday from Becky and Justin! I love it.
These are my wall panels that I made with a little help from Ikea. Thanks mom for picking up my fabric all the way in Portland.

6 comments:

Riva said...

beautiful home!!

The Bluths said...

Super cute Brit! I wish I could sew without actually having to sew...

So I didn't make the blog list cut?
Fooey.

Celeste said...

That is the cutest idea!! I don't think I've ever seen wall panels like that before. I need to get more adventurous with the sewing machine.

Allison said...

So fancy! I love them! Don't you love Ikea? I SO wish we had one here - I would furnish my whole house with it.

Becky said...

I love them! You are so talented!

Shelly Cunningham said...

Your house is gorgeous!