
Isn't he so cute? He isn't really even looking at the plane, just avoiding the camera. lol

Yeah the plane is huge!
This was our first time going to the air show as a family. It was amazing to see all of those air planes up close. It was a little crazy taking kids to the show. First you have to wait in line to get bused over to the show which took an hour, then it is so busy and crazy, your eyes are on the kids and not the planes. I think it will be a while before we return to a show. When lincoln is a little more excited that he is so close to the planes. Justin brought sydney with him so that was fun. People act like they have never seen a dog in their lives and have to pet her. (that slows us down alot) I loved it.
3 comments:
Hey, I haven't seen you in forever! We really need to get together (once the kids quit being sick, of course.) Hope all is going well!
Looks fun! Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one...
You coming home again any time soon?
I love the picture of Lincoln looking at the Air Plane. It looks like you had a fun day!
Post a Comment