After two months of bed rest we are so excited to finally have this baby! My wonderful doctor said I could be induced if I had the baby's lung maturity tested. So of course I said, "Lets do it!". This is of course because we were nervous of the baby being able to fit out! I was not so excited about this test because they use a large needle and collect amniotic fluid. It turned out the ultra sound tech could not find a large enough pocket of fluid to do the test. So They induced on account of my fluids being extremely low. So I stayed over night at the hospital and got hydrated. They began pitocin at 5 in the morning. I got my wonderful epidural at 7 and called the doctor at 10 to deliver me. At 10:30 the head was crowning with no pushing to everyones surprise and 3 pushes later....... Dallin Reid Evans was born!!!! 7 lbs 9 ozs 20 inches long and perfect! He is healthy and a very good baby. We are so greatful for everyones thoughts and prays through this whole time. Thank you all!
January Recap 2026
6 months ago


6 comments:
What a beautiful family :) I can't wait to see him in person and give him some kisses! Congrats you guys!!
How can you look that good in pictures right after having a baby, Brittany? Jealous. Congratulations you guys!! He is so adorable. I can't wait to meet him.
ya! Congrats!
Britt Dallin is so precious. I can say that first hand. Thanks for letting me help with Lincoln. He was perfect. I had so much fun with him. You look fabulous1 love Becky
Brittany,
I am so happy for you!!! And relieved that it all went so smooth.
Much love,
Shelly
Congratulations to you both. We are so happy for you and so glad that the bed rest is over. Now the real adventure begins.
Post a Comment