Monday, May 19, 2008

Brotherly Love




Day three and things are going very well. Lincoln loves his new brother and always asks were he is. Dallin is so good, he loves to eat and sleep. Just click on the picture to see them larger.....more will certainly come. Bookmark my page and check back.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Celeste said...

You can tell by the look on Lincoln's face that he just loves his new baby. They are both so cute. Congratulations again, you guys. Let me know if you need anything.

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt,
What day was he born? I wanted to get his official b-day on my calendar!
:) Shelly

Cynthia said...

Yeah for babies! You have such a beautiful family. I am so glad to hear that everything went well. Chris kept passing along updates from Justin. Has your cell phone number changed? Oh I am just so happy that you have a blog!

The Bluths said...

Logan would ask where Gavin was every 2 seconds. 2+ months later and he still asks.