
I am so excited to be at this point in my pregnancy. It has been a very long month of "modified" bed rest. I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. I am so great full to Justin for taking wonderful care of me this past month. He has been amazing! He has done everything, while I sit on the couch crocheting, shopping online and watching movies. It is not as glamorous as it sounds though, your mind starts going crazy.
Lincoln has been a dream! He loves having his daddy around all the time. He got sick for four days throwing up and Justin was by his side the whole time. He is the best throw up catcher! He attributes this to his years of running calls on sick people. lol Lincoln is better now and has been spending all his time in the garage with Justin.
Justin went to moaba this past week with max muller and his buddies and had the time of his life. He is rock crawling now and is pretty skilled. I think he can make just about any new comer pee his pants! Ok, maybe only pregnant people. JK he has tons of pictures of that trip on flicker so if your into that kind of thing. http://www.flickr.com/photos/eamills/sets/72157604439372232/
Till Next Time!!


5 comments:
Congratulations, Britt! I'm so glad that you have made it so far in your pregnancy. That is great! We'll talk to you guys soon!
-Celeste
Britt, I love your blogg! You look so great and Lincoln is soooo cute! He is so much like his Dad was at his age. It just makes me laugh. Hope your doing ok. We talked to Justin and he loves his new station. We are so happy for you two. Love Becky
Yay for the pregnant belly picture!! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend :)
How come you were on bedrest? I looked at Justin's pictures and Ethan says he wants to go with him sometime. Look what you did :) You look great!
Cute new blog :) I love it!
Post a Comment