Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day....

Well I wanted to give some thing really great to Justin this year for fathers day so my awsome sister-in-law Emily headed over to Harber Fright for me  (Cause I live so far from town and she was going there anyways) and got him an aluminum car jack... 





Now for some reason that didn't seem like enough of a gift for such an amazing husband and father. So I decided that I would make him a really special breakfast of some Cinnabons. I also made him a special Father's day plate with the boys hand prints on it. 
So put the hot buns on his special plate and when he was finished I asked him if he wanted any more buns?? Because I had one more in the oven!!


6 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Awwwwwww!!!! I am so happy for you! Congratulations! And what an awesome Father's Day gift for Justin.
How far along?
Yay!
:)

Allison said...

Very cute idea, Brittany :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I'd have to say that the bun in the oven is by far the best Father's Day present. :)
We saw Justin & Lincoln at Stake Conference yesterday and he told Nate that you were on bed rest. So, congrats! (About the baby, not about the bed rest.)

Riva said...

ha ha!!! congrats girl!!! I love this post... you are a clever lady!

JnJMills said...

so happy for your baby number 3! good luck and best wishes for a very healthy pregnancy - and maybe a girl? :)

The Bluths said...

Whoo hoo! How far along are you?
FYI some friends of ours just moved to Logandale from our ward. You'll have to see if they are in your ward, last name Turner.