Monday, May 17, 2010

My baby turned into a boy....


Who knew something so small could grow up so big and take up so much of my heart. 



This picture truly needs sound effects he was blowing so soft.... phheew pheew it was so cute.




No party is complete with out a great cake. This truck is rock crowing over the hill!




Dallin loved all this presents. He loves monster trucks and Geo tracks. 



My little boy is now two! I can't believe that he is not my baby anymore. We had some family over for his birthday and he loved every minute of it. He had a really hard time seeing gifts and not being about to open them. It was a great day, first we went out to logandale trails and went for a four wheeler ride. Every time I would slow down Dallin would get mad and say four wheeler ride! It was just such a great day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY!!!

3 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Awwww! Congratulations mama! I know what you mean. Jack & Logan's second birthday is three weeks away... and I still can't believe I will have two 2 year olds on my hands. Yikes!!! He is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Man, they grow up so fast! Happy belated birthday to Dallin!
That cake looks awesome. :)

Riva said...

2 years old!! Those little stinkers grow up way too fast!!