Dallin was blessed! We had so much fun with most of my family in town. We showed them what real heat is. We swam and ate the whole weekend. Here are some high light pictures from the weekend.
We are the cutest little firefighter family around, Justin is our firefighting, dog training, and Daddy hero. Lincoln is one of our miracles and always makes us laugh. He is almost 4 and tons of fun. Dallin is just like justin when he was little, always ready to entertain. My boys complete me and I'm so great full for every moment with them.
4 comments:
Do you have a pool? That picture of Lincoln with Justin is so funny. He's got his little eye brows up...ah.
Hey so when are we going to get together? Is Justin going to CA in August for training?
I love Dallin's blessing outfit. He is such a cutie!
I'll have you know that your delicious chocolate lava cake made me gain 2 lbs this week!! (ok, so maybe it wasn't just the cake) :)
Post a Comment