Well I think that it is quite the journey having a newborn. I must say that I am missing my sleep and free time. But Dallin is quite the cute baby. He loves to look around and look out the windows. My boys have been doing a good job trying to both take naps at the same time. Lincoln is adjusting wonderfully and will run to comfort his brother. Thank goodness for his sweet personality. I love this picture of Dallin he looks like a cute sack of potatoes. Justin showing just how tired he is by falling asleep on the couch. Well Lincoln just woke up from his nap so thats all for now.
January Recap 2026
6 months ago


5 comments:
So cute! I can't tell who Dallin looks like. Who do you guys think?
That picture of Dallin is so cute! Love how he's got his legs crossed (or it looks like he does, anyway.)
Yeah I seemed to have forgotten that you don't get any sleep for a long time. Gavin as of this week is sleeping 12 hours a night. Sa-weet! Good luck with the drowsiness.
What a beautiful baby boy. Congrats again. I can't wait to meet him!
how cute! your kids are both so adorable we just had a baby boy back in april of this year. I found you guys off of jim and allisons page. How are you guys doing?
Post a Comment