Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Its a.....


Baby! Isn't it so cute and getting so big! I am 16 weeks now. My baby is very private and will not spread its legs for anyone. My cerclage surgery was an amazing success. I am not 100% but I can do so much more than I was doing a couple weeks ago. My doctor said when she went to put in the stitch I was already dilated! So we are very blessed that we got it done on time and had so much help with the kids so I could take it easy. Thanks for the prayers and love. 

3 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

I'm so glad things are going well with this pregnancy. I think of you all the time.

Allison said...

Very glad the surgery went well and baby is growing!
Miss you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so glad that the surgery went well. Yay! :)