I gave fondant a try and made Lincoln a Spider-man Cake. We also got a huge bounce house with Spider-man on it. It was a great day of bouncing and eating cake.
Ok I'm a little late in posting, but better late than never. Happy Birthday little guy! Today is my Gavin's 2nd Birthday so we'll celebrate on Saturday.
Holy fondant....yup. Me and cakes just are not happening. My cakes suck, and even though I know they suck I try so hard on them so I take a picture and say EH...oh well. Your cake however is in start contrast to sucking! Well done!!
We are the cutest little firefighter family around, Justin is our firefighting, dog training, and Daddy hero. Lincoln is one of our miracles and always makes us laugh. He is almost 4 and tons of fun. Dallin is just like justin when he was little, always ready to entertain. My boys complete me and I'm so great full for every moment with them.
7 comments:
You ROCK!!!
What a cute party, and your cake looks pro! I bet Lincoln loved every bit of it!!
I meant he probably loved every bit of the party, not just the cake...
Joey had a ton of fun there. Thanks for inviting us!
That cake is amazing! Looks like so much fun!
Ok I'm a little late in posting, but better late than never. Happy Birthday little guy! Today is my Gavin's 2nd Birthday so we'll celebrate on Saturday.
Holy fondant....yup. Me and cakes just are not happening. My cakes suck, and even though I know they suck I try so hard on them so I take a picture and say EH...oh well. Your cake however is in start contrast to sucking! Well done!!
Post a Comment