Happy New Years! Justin brought in the new year on the Las Vegas Strip keeping everyone safe. He is wearing a bullet proof vest and taking care of the drunks. Those are some lucky people to get the amazing care of Fire Fighter Evans or Paramedic Daddy as the boys call him. We love you, Justin.
2 comments:
Brittany, the picture on your side bar of you & Justin is fantastic. Your boys are getting so big! Let me know when you'll be in town again so we can hang out,okay?
whoa there, you have posted so much since the last time I checked. THANK YOU. This is the only way I hear what is going on in your life. Beautiful tree, gorgeous boys in front of it, I LOVE LOVE your family pictures, and I am shocked you are only a few days drive from here and can go in January without a coat. Whelp, if you want to freeze your tucus off and have a dern good time you know where to come.
Post a Comment