Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My savings

So I'm not sure how many people out there are "shopping smart", but man it really pays off. I wanted to post my latest run because I did two stores with two kids! It was very intense, but very worth it as you will see.


















So my first run was to Albertson. As you can see I love healthy choice. Easy dinner when Justin is at work and the kids wouldn't eat what I make anyways. So I spent 33.71 on 105 dollars worth of groceries! That is a saving of 69%. Oh any by the way that is my favorite popcorn and its not too unhealthy.























My second run was to Vons, I love this store and I am so happy it is finally on the grocery smarts list. It reminds me of the safeway I would always shop at in WA. So there are three Huge boxes of diapers missing from this picture. Over all I spent 79 on 201 dollars worth of groceries. That is a saving of 60%.

All together I spent 113 on 307 dollars of groceries! 63% savings.
Thanks to Justin for watching the kids while I got my coupons ready. Oh and I love special K!

4 comments:

Travis and Heather said...

I am incredibly impressed. DO you give coupon lessons. All my coupon stories are insane. I get to the register and have grabbed the wrong thing and my kids are screaming and Ty dives out of the cart front into the basket. Good NIGHT. People who can do coupons and kids are God's in my book

The Bluths said...

I use coupon sense. What do you use?

Riva said...

That is so cool!! I am dying to try that!!!! so awesome!!

Lori said...

You have a sweet blog here, and Wow you did great!!!