Thursday, April 2, 2009

Moab Trip






We headed out to moab last week and had so much fun! The first day we had a little brake.... but the second day was amazing. We went off-roading on a great trail. It was packed full of obstacles. I even drove for some of it and for any one who's been there I drove up the launch pad! It was so scary. The boys did great sleeping at night and eating non-stop during our drive. The Williams went with us and were tons of fun.

6 comments:

Shelly Cunningham said...

Love the last photo! Looks like you guys had quite the adventure!

The Williams Family said...

Nice pics Brittany =)! My favorites are the top two! That's a really cool shot of the jeep!

The Williams Family said...

Hey you guys! I finally finished our Moab Trip post on our blog. I put up the video of the jeep driving over The Crack and the pic of you two on that ledge so check it out! =)

The Bluths said...

Ok for some reason your blog doesn't show as updating on my blog so I have thought that you haven't posted in a long time!

You look really good in that cannery picture :) All skinny and stuff!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! Nate's on his way up there now.
I'm jealous that your kids did so well. I think Joey would be OK, but definitely not Braden.

Becky said...

Looks like you had fun! The boys are doomed ! Off Roading will be part of their existence!