Thursday, February 5, 2009

My new found skillz


I took a Defensive Hand Gun Class from a x-Delta force/sniper shooter!!! He has a book out about some of his adventures in Afghanistan, "Kill Ben Laden". He is great and really taught me alot. Front Sight, Front Sight, Front Sight. I graduated top of my class! There was three wifes, it was so much fun and I can't wait to shot some more. Thanks Brian for the class and Justin and Susan for watching the kids.






BRIAN'S ANGLES!
You wouldn't want to find us in a dark ally!

















Now on the less successful side......

I tried snow boarding for the first time with my friend linnet. We had a blast! ( laughing at each other)



















Lets just say that the conditions were intense! The powder was so soft we couldn't go faster than a desert Turtle. So I think I did ok for my first time... I am giving it another time around on Monday, wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so awesome about the shooting class. I miss shooting. It's been years since I went. Probably couldn't hit the broad side of a barn anymore. I'll just have you be my protection. ;)

Allison said...

I am scared of you now! :)
Doesn't it make you feel so powerful, though? Shooting a gun, that is?

Travis and Heather said...

Shooting and snowboarding....dude, you are just an adventure package. I can't believe that about your building....CRAZY!!