Saturday, January 10, 2009

Teething and Twos

Justin is in Texas with his side kick; Sydney the search dog. Training, eating out, staying in a nice hotel, and having fun. While I on the other hand am hanging out with my two boys. Lincoln who will be three in Feb. decided that he is finally going to have his terrible twos. He has been getting into Dallins formula and the peanut butter, which he ate a ton of then wiped his hands all down the wall and everything else in sight. He has also been showing his love to dallin is ways of sitting on his, shoving things in his mouth and pushing him over. Then on the other hand Dallin is teething and making me work for every smile and happy moment in his life. Shout out to allison and her bad day, Just wait till there is two!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Totally the reason why I am scared stiff for this baby to be here! Good thing I still have 6 more months!! Sorry, I wish I was closer - so I could help :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so sorry! It will get better...someday...right? :)

Becky said...

Oh Britt what can I say? I think everything they do is adorable so I am no help! You are a great Mom! You'll get through this stage, only to find that there is a new stage just waiting for you!

The Williams Family said...

Hey Brittany! I'd be more than happy to make you guys a copy =). I had fun but I was also glad when it was over..haha! It's hard to do that type of stuff all day with a baby =S