Lincoln is so big! We started potty training , so any tips or advice would be great. He is doing really good, when we are just at home with no tv on, but life must go on. Dallin is now 4.5 months old. He is so strong. Often times I find him trying to hold his bottle. If he is on his tummy for too long he tries to army crawl.
They are both getting so big! I can't believe it. I miss those little men. As far as the potty training, good luck. That's the only advice I have for you. Kallin isn't even close to ready, but Allie was already potty trained for a month by the time she was his age. I just kind of figure they're either ready or they're not. I'm all about the bribery, though.
aw, potty training. Isn't it wonderful. Joey still has accidents on occasion. Best advice I learned (after the fact) is that when he does have accidents, make him help clean it up and don't make it a big deal. The only conversation during cleaning is telling him what to do. Otherwise he may have accidents if he is bored and wanting attention, even if its the bad kind.
We are the cutest little firefighter family around, Justin is our firefighting, dog training, and Daddy hero. Lincoln is one of our miracles and always makes us laugh. He is almost 4 and tons of fun. Dallin is just like justin when he was little, always ready to entertain. My boys complete me and I'm so great full for every moment with them.
6 comments:
They are so cute! I can't wait to see them Tuesday night!
They are both getting so big! I can't believe it. I miss those little men. As far as the potty training, good luck. That's the only advice I have for you. Kallin isn't even close to ready, but Allie was already potty trained for a month by the time she was his age. I just kind of figure they're either ready or they're not. I'm all about the bribery, though.
aw, potty training. Isn't it wonderful. Joey still has accidents on occasion. Best advice I learned (after the fact) is that when he does have accidents, make him help clean it up and don't make it a big deal. The only conversation during cleaning is telling him what to do. Otherwise he may have accidents if he is bored and wanting attention, even if its the bad kind.
How cute! Potty training must be tough...I don't envy you right now!
Your boys are so good looking! I know this is going to sound bad, however, bribing Olivia to use the potty worked like a charm!
they are so cute!
Post a Comment