BROTHERS HUG!!!Lincoln love Dallin and will sing him song when he is sad. Lincoln trys to hold Dallins hand even if he is not in the mood. lol
Dallin is turning into such a cutie! Lincoln handed down his red dog to "brother". Lincoln does take advantage of not having my full attention... like eating all the muffins I just made, but more good than bad.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lincoln, I will give you a muffin anytime. Love the Candy Lady :)
You guys are in SERIOUS need of a blog update! I'm sure you have NO time on your hands though, considering you now have TWO kids! So you're forgiven =). I'm still trying to figure out how to function with ONE kid =).
We are the cutest little firefighter family around, Justin is our firefighting, dog training, and Daddy hero. Lincoln is one of our miracles and always makes us laugh. He is almost 4 and tons of fun. Dallin is just like justin when he was little, always ready to entertain. My boys complete me and I'm so great full for every moment with them.
6 comments:
Lincoln, I will give you a muffin anytime. Love the Candy Lady :)
Hey Brittany =)
our blog address is: http://daveandtoriwilliams.blogspot.com/
I swear those are 2 cute boys! Love the new blog Britt. It looks great! Think about what you want to do for your birthday! Love Becky
Wow congrats on number 2. Hope you dont mind i found your blog! Hope everything is going well for you guys!
Janine
Justin - What a cute family! Hope all is well.
April (Griffin) Heath
ryanheathfamily.blogspot.com
You guys are in SERIOUS need of a blog update! I'm sure you have NO time on your hands though, considering you now have TWO kids! So you're forgiven =). I'm still trying to figure out how to function with ONE kid =).
Post a Comment