Like father, like son. My boys love to make faces and they both have the cutest smiles. We braved the weather in Utah and went snowmobiling. It was Lincoln's first time in the snow. I think he loves the heat and was confused why anywhere would be so cold! lol We had a blast. I am 5 and half months pregnant now! I am so excited. I finally let Justin take a picture of my tummy so I hope you all enjoy.
We are the cutest little firefighter family around, Justin is our firefighting, dog training, and Daddy hero. Lincoln is one of our miracles and always makes us laugh. He is almost 4 and tons of fun. Dallin is just like justin when he was little, always ready to entertain. My boys complete me and I'm so great full for every moment with them.
3 comments:
THAT's a belly?? You are still skinny!
Nice little hip action you got going on there :)
Happy Anniversary :)
Post a Comment