We got a Huge tree this year, Thanks to Captain Phillips having the best trees from the northwest! Its 11' , we had to use our biggest ladder to decorate it. Our house finally feels like Christmas.
LOVE IT! And I love that you started a blog too - I, myself, just started my own blog just the other day. I was having the same thoughts! I still have to send out the email to everyone announcing it though. Anyway...we need to hang out with you guys soon!
We are the cutest little firefighter family around, Justin is our firefighting, dog training, and Daddy hero. Lincoln is one of our miracles and always makes us laugh. He is almost 4 and tons of fun. Dallin is just like justin when he was little, always ready to entertain. My boys complete me and I'm so great full for every moment with them.
3 comments:
WOW Cool Christmas tree... the ornaments must be red volleyballs, just to show up on it LOL
Hey wait a second, I live in the Northwest and my tree is missing from the back yard.. uuummm
WOW Nice tree it is huge.. the ornaments must be red volleyballs in order to show up LOL
Wait a second I live in the Northwest and my tree is missing from the backyard.. uuuum
Merry Christmas and God bless us everyone.
LOVE IT! And I love that you started a blog too - I, myself, just started my own blog just the other day. I was having the same thoughts! I still have to send out the email to everyone announcing it though. Anyway...we need to hang out with you guys soon!
Post a Comment